OH I AM SO JEALOUS!! You got to spend Thanksgiving with family! And WOW, your kids are just getting bigger and cuter and really growing into their own personalities. I miss you all so much! Send me a family picture, I don't care if its just one that you snapped in your front room but I have no pictures of you guys at all in my home. So send one dang it!
5 comments:
There is definitely a little Julie in that boy!
OH I AM SO JEALOUS!! You got to spend Thanksgiving with family! And WOW, your kids are just getting bigger and cuter and really growing into their own personalities. I miss you all so much! Send me a family picture, I don't care if its just one that you snapped in your front room but I have no pictures of you guys at all in my home. So send one dang it!
This is my favorite Liam 'do. He's looking like a big kid! :)
He's even wearing a apron with your name on it. ...don't you think you're forcing it a bit much? :)
Cheese ball smile! I can see you making that smile Julie:)
Post a Comment