Last night we experienced another 'rite of passage' in the parental journey. Liams first christmas program. I have been waiting for this day as well. It was a big event. The "faith team" from the Lutheran based preschool even sang christian rock.( can I just say that one of them looked just like Micheal Bolton). Liam sang carols that I didn't even know he had learned. THere were giant screens on either corner of the building and at the end each child said their name and "Merry christmas". It was so stink'n funny! Anyway, my heart was warmed and I'm a little freaked out that I'm at this stage of life.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
preschool program
Last night we experienced another 'rite of passage' in the parental journey. Liams first christmas program. I have been waiting for this day as well. It was a big event. The "faith team" from the Lutheran based preschool even sang christian rock.( can I just say that one of them looked just like Micheal Bolton). Liam sang carols that I didn't even know he had learned. THere were giant screens on either corner of the building and at the end each child said their name and "Merry christmas". It was so stink'n funny! Anyway, my heart was warmed and I'm a little freaked out that I'm at this stage of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The years are pilling up aren't they? Shaun is 30! I just can't believe it that we are getting to that time in our lives where the last time we experienced something like this we were kids ourselves.
The years are pilling up aren't they? Shaun is 30! I just can't believe it that we are getting to that time in our lives where the last time we experienced something like this we were kids ourselves.
whoops! sorry i pushed the comment button twice. SORRY!!
What a STUD in his little cool outfit. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment