Adventures in everyday life
I couldn't hear the sound on this one. Is it just me or are others having this problem?
too precious! He's a riot. We have that same high chair btw.
Mayhem & descruction under the sea....yup, he's a boy!!
Is Liam learning about the food chain?
Okay... I heard it... my bad. He's growing up way too fast. He's so darling! Question: Why is everyone sad and dieing? :)
I liked the "pretty different" sea animal story - it's a very creative idea, to have the sea animals live on the ground. I love his imagination! ;)
Liam Allen Poe.What did you do to him to make him so death obsessed?
Very cute story! My Molly, who is also 4, just makes up songs and sings at the top of her lungs all day. Boys and girls are so different. Love the pics also.Becky (Christensen)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I couldn't hear the sound on this one. Is it just me or are others having this problem?
too precious! He's a riot. We have that same high chair btw.
Mayhem & descruction under the sea....yup, he's a boy!!
Is Liam learning about the food chain?
Okay... I heard it... my bad. He's growing up way too fast. He's so darling!
Question: Why is everyone sad and dieing? :)
I liked the "pretty different" sea animal story - it's a very creative idea, to have the sea animals live on the ground. I love his imagination! ;)
Liam Allen Poe.
What did you do to him to make him so death obsessed?
Very cute story! My Molly, who is also 4, just makes up songs and sings at the top of her lungs all day. Boys and girls are so different. Love the pics also.
Becky (Christensen)
Post a Comment