We visited Port Gamble for a while. A cute little seaside logging town built in the late 1800's. Liam loved the white fences everywhere and the sea life museum.
Hi! This is KatyPancake! Heather's BFF.....hehe. I always love checking out her posts and like to catch up on her fam every once in a while....I notced you guys visited Port Gamble! My Aunt and Uncle built a beautiful house out there right on the beach! It is such a cute and quaint town. Did you guys see that little white church? My cousin got married there two summers ago! Anyway....just thought that was neat! I am glad to hear things are going well...your kids are adorable!
1 comment:
Hi!
This is KatyPancake! Heather's BFF.....hehe. I always love checking out her posts and like to catch up on her fam every once in a while....I notced you guys visited Port Gamble! My Aunt and Uncle built a beautiful house out there right on the beach! It is such a cute and quaint town. Did you guys see that little white church? My cousin got married there two summers ago! Anyway....just thought that was neat! I am glad to hear things are going well...your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment