What kind of Easter Egg Hunt is this... aren't the eggs supposed to be hidden?
Looks like a school activity. They probably didn't want to leave anyone out. You know, someone might be a "poor seeker". We can't have any competition and no one should ever feel bad about themselves. We are all perfectly and exactly equal and should have identical "talents".
Bet you didn't know you had such a controversial topic:)
I can't believe not one kid thought to put there basket on the floor and just scoop everything in. They just go around being selective about which one they are going to bend over for and pick up. Too much candy for the senses to cope with I guess.
3 comments:
What kind of Easter Egg Hunt is this... aren't the eggs supposed to be hidden?
Looks like a school activity. They probably didn't want to leave anyone out. You know, someone might be a "poor seeker". We can't have any competition and no one should ever feel bad about themselves. We are all perfectly and exactly equal and should have identical "talents".
Bet you didn't know you had such a controversial topic:)
I can't believe not one kid thought to put there basket on the floor and just scoop everything in. They just go around being selective about which one they are going to bend over for and pick up. Too much candy for the senses to cope with I guess.
What a focused kid. I don't think he'd answer for anybody.
Post a Comment