Monday, March 24, 2008
Daddy's trick backfires
Okay, Liam has been believing that this truck is magical ever since the day that Eric found one of Julie's hairs caught between the leggo pieces and convinced Liam that the truck is magic. In this video he almost gets busted. I swear Liam knows the truth but he chooses to believe the more fun of his two choices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
oooh, that was good. I was almost on the floor rolling around with laughter at the end there.
He totally knows. He's such a smart kid.
He just doesn't want to hurt Daddy Eric's feelings:) What a thoughtful kid!
So is it magical anymore? Julie, pluck out another hair!!!
So..what happened after the video was turned off?
Magical car, come to me!
That's so stinkin' cute. I hope he keeps believing in magic. :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
I think your blog's been infiltrated... Either way, that video is hilarious. You tube top 100 of the week for sure.
Post a Comment