
Well the end is nigh, for those of you who have kept up with this blog. We finished off with Slovakia and back to Prague. This is the view from a roof window in our loft in Prague. Things I won't forget.... the smell of Cigarette smoke and pastries and.... pretty much everything. It was fabulous and I can't get it out of my head. I'm determined to live there at some point. Anyway, enjoy the rest of the pics and look forward to seeing more of our little family again from now on.

1 comment:
Awesome pictures. You have to come and sight see with us in Germany... you can stay as long as you like:)
That bone church was a little crazy. Dare I say... creepy.
Way to go Liam on the B-day hat and cake. I am very impressed.
Love, love, love the picture of Anna and Liam sitting on the bench at G&G Eltons. How cute are they!
Call me... we need to hang out soon!
Post a Comment