Wednesday, September 17, 2008
All about Liam
Liam is getting his 4 year old energy out at his new gymnastics classes. I couldn't help but put way too many video's of the class on for you so bare with me. THey start out doing a little cardio which Liam gets really into doing. Liam is the one with the blue shorts and white shirt with the red viking on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
And the best part is, they don't even realize that they're learning. :-)
These are the cutest videos! I just signed Benson up for gymnastics... it's a parent and tot class. I'm so excited:)
Okay.... I'm so jealous that you have wonderful video clips of your son doing gymnastics. I had a marvelous reminder of days long ago with my little sons moving around their gymnastics classes. Wish I had videos like this. You must always keep filming your children. I love This, Julie!!
Post a Comment