Friday, September 5, 2008

Just bragging a little........

So, last weekend Eric and I went to Pax (Penny Arcade Expo). It's basically like E3 but it's more independant. Among staggering displays of all the new videogames coming out soon, people in costume, and more computer nerds, D an D kids, and tech goth than you could count was Bungie's booth. They chose the Map that Eric designed, built and textured to be the display for the booth. They had a few T.V.'s and let people play his map too. Eric and I got to stand around and listen like flies on the wall to the comments about the map. It was good fun. we saw the band Freezepop that night too. They were awesome. At one point they had everyone hold up anything tech that they had (camera's phones, etc.) and wave them in the dark. Dare I say it was actually kind of pretty. OUt with the lighters, in with Zune and ipods ( or whatever you have.) Anyway, I'm just so proud of my Husband. He's so positive, and thoughtful and hardworking and humble and so many other character traits that are hard to find in people.

5 comments:

Granma 'Chelle and Granpa Bill said...

How wonderful!. Congratulations to Eric the Great! Well done. We are very proud of you.
Love,
Mom

Liz said...

That is fantastic! Having been around long enough to know where you started, you sure have come a long ways. Kudos, brotha, Kudos!

Liz said...

That is fantastic! Having been around long enough to know where you started, you sure have come a long ways. Kudos, brotha, Kudos!

Carole said...

That's awesome Eric. We're proud of you! Would love to see it.

Your Roosevelt Mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I want to see pics or video.. Schnell.