Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

I have no pictures of the event but New years did happen at the Elton's home. Grandpa Bill purchased fireworks from the 'Res' at an incredible price and we blew stuff up at 7: 30 and had a count down to the New year at 8. After the kids were in bed the adults ate chocolate fondue and partied. Okay, really we just watched a movie because we were all so exhausted from it all.

My New years Eve resolutions: (Julie here, by the way)

1. Be less responsible:
a- The groceries can wait to be put away
b- the dishwasher does not need to be unloaded right this minute
c- the house can be a disaster, it's okay.
Managing my time with 2 little ones this year has made me re access my priorities. Liam and Anna need more play time and attention.

2. Be in a band with Eric:
okay, not really. But we are going to practice musical stuff at least once a week. E will pick up the classical guitar again and I want to learn, the harmonica, harpsichord, cello, triangle, drums and oh the list goes on.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I love the resolutions. I have similar ideas. Take care of myself better and learn how to do things I have always been interested in. Being present in the moment is the biggest key, everything else manages at some point to get taken care of. I enjoy the pictures and videos you post of your kids they really are adorable.