What a fabulous way to present Liam's birthday gift. I'm having a nice memory of Eric riding his big wheel bike in Chicago. Everyday bike riding (except in the snow) was required. Liam is so adorable.Tell him we love him.
Maybe if I get Izzy a bike like that she'll want to go outside more. Its a battle to get her out, "its too cold!" is all she says. So go Liam! You'll graduate him to dirt bike one of these days I bet.
4 comments:
It's like he totally drifted in to another dimension... that's some good drifting.
What a fabulous way to present Liam's birthday gift. I'm having a nice memory of Eric riding his big wheel bike in Chicago. Everyday bike riding (except in the snow) was required. Liam is so adorable.Tell him we love him.
Maybe if I get Izzy a bike like that she'll want to go outside more. Its a battle to get her out, "its too cold!" is all she says. So go Liam! You'll graduate him to dirt bike one of these days I bet.
ok. where did you get that big wheel. i have been looking for one everywhere and only find stupid ones. i need to know!
Post a Comment