Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Very Special Message from Eric

Hello,

I'd like to welcome everyone to my first computer internet web blog ever. I never do this sort of thing, but I would like everyone to know just how cool I am.

Also, I want everyone to know that I went ice climbing a couple weeks ago and it made me even cooler than I was before. I even have pictures to prove it.


Look at this series of images.




Then my crampons (spiky shoes) broke. Twice.


But then I fixed them and climbed some more.
Beautiful.


These are the routes I took:
(I was tired from two false starts, but I still made it kind of high)

Ice fell on my nose. Blood.

Now I am tired.

And then I went home.

Thank you for listening.


{Eric Elton}

5 comments:

Heather said...

you even make fun of my on your blog. not cool.
but you are cool for ice climbing!
and congratulations on your first internet post. now do it some more.

Brooke said...

Okay, what's the deal with making fun of the blog thing. In case you didn't know... all who read this are in to blogging. We like it. We like you. We like your family. We like to hear what's happening in your life. And yes, we do think you are cool and we want to hear about the cool things you do.

I also think you should do more of it. We miss you guys and this is another way we have of staying in touch with you and feeling connected.

How was that for a comment? Do you feel bad now? Don't. You'd make me feel bad if you did:)

So, about the ice climbing. I think it is cool. Didn't you guys do something like this at BYU too? Or was that just Peter and Shaun. Well, it's cool. And totally hard core!

Granma 'Chelle and Granpa Bill said...

Oh Eric..........what a fabulous experience you just had....I'm so glad you took a minute to post those pictures and describe it all. Hooray for safe, successful, connections with mountains! Well done. Love you!----Mom

Becky said...

Your welcome.

Julie Elton said...

I like you guys too. That's why I showed you my cool pictures...
Heather, you know that's my new signature, right?

I use it at work too...


*wink*

{Eric Elton}