
Lot's and lot's of food. Orion attempts a giant hotdog. There was also, BBQ, Macho nachos, Elephant ears, Biscuits and jam, ice cream and cotton candy. Whew!

Connor, Orion and Liam may looked utterly bored but they are really watching an exciting pig race.


And there they go? Will it be Britney Spareribs or Sara Jessica Porker? Aaahhh the Fair.

I would say this might be our proudest moment as parents ever. A break'n crew brought out this floor and did a little show for the crowd. They asked the kids to come out and show their stuff. Liam headed out first and just stood there awkardly for a moment. After great speculative thought he put his head down and flipped his legs over landing in an awesome pose. HIs cousins all joined him and they totally copied the moves they had just watched. THe crowed cheered them on. We were laughing so hard. One of the dancers ran up to this wall and did a backflip off of it. I saw the wheels turning in Liams head and before I could even panic he was heading towards the wall and everone was yelling " no, no!" I'll just leave you in suspense.......................Okay, he didn't do a flip but I got this awesome shot and we sure are glad he knows his limits.
2 comments:
so much fun! i always LOVE to go to the fair with you guys!
Julie!!! I can't believe you actually were taking this picture! Wow! What a fun day we all had together. Such a great time.
Post a Comment