For Family Home evening we had a lesson about how our family is a team and we can do things together. We took turns doing things simultaneously with one other member of the family and then we worked on this family portrait together. Eric drew the figures and Liam did all the faces. Eric looks a little psycho because he was the last one and we were pressuring Liam to hurry so we could go to bed He made defiant circles for eyes and a scrappy beard for his face. Poor Eric. He also drew a little heart by my head and put initials on our shirts. Anna colored Dad's beard while I...well I just helped everyone to keep working together and not get frustrated with each other. Liam colored everything. Anyway, we had fun and thought we would share.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Family Home Evening
For Family Home evening we had a lesson about how our family is a team and we can do things together. We took turns doing things simultaneously with one other member of the family and then we worked on this family portrait together. Eric drew the figures and Liam did all the faces. Eric looks a little psycho because he was the last one and we were pressuring Liam to hurry so we could go to bed He made defiant circles for eyes and a scrappy beard for his face. Poor Eric. He also drew a little heart by my head and put initials on our shirts. Anna colored Dad's beard while I...well I just helped everyone to keep working together and not get frustrated with each other. Liam colored everything. Anyway, we had fun and thought we would share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ha! that is too fun. totally frame it. or maybe use it as a christmas card. but really it would look cute framed. liam blows me away with his art! i gotta get conner to start drawing more! he is still a scribbler!
I agree with the framing idea! This is absolutely priceless.
I'm floored. I can't believe the talent that Liam has with his art. He already passed me up when he was like 3. And can I just say that Anna has the prettiest blue eyes that I've ever seen. You seriously have the cutest kids. Man I miss you guys.
You guys are awesome. What a cool family picture. I'm with Heather... frame it.
Post a Comment