Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Liam drew and colored this entire picture for Eric's card. I taught him how to make bricks and he went to town. There is a church in front of the building on the right. I thought that was funny. Also, the bad guy on the right has writing on his hands that says "I am a nice guy" to trick people. The Robot is saying "De-stroy,De-stroy!" Click on it so you can see all the faces in the buildings. it's hilarious.
Liam's tree had a apple nearly touching the ground for Anna and one half way down the tree for himself.
Liam and I made a book mark for Eric. He loves to read and never has one. I found a Masterchief picture on the net made with simple geometric shapes. I printed it out and had Liam draw the one you see right next to the one I printed out. He did awesome! Eric was really excited about it.
Eric never gets enough time with Anna, so she and I gave him a coupon for a Daddy Daughter Date.

Liam also picked out this project that he and his Dad could do together.

3 comments:

Granma 'Chelle and Granpa Bill said...

I think Liam is going to be an amazing artist! How delightful that he and Eric (and you, Julie) can truly enjoying sharing this special talent together over the years. What fun!. Love you. Mom

Melody said...

Liam definitely got a good share of his dad's talent. That picture is amazing!
I am impressed with this post because it is an example of how to be really good to your (husband)and dad. Way to go.

I also just saw your recent family photos on Merilee's blog and they are so fabulous. I love the umbrella and the great setting and of course you are all gorgeous. So great to see you.

Brooke said...

Yep, Liam is just like his wonderful parents... totally artistic!