
Liam and Anna watched Peter Pan while the adults just chilled out. It was just cool enough to put on a sweatshirt and cuddle up in a blanket.

Eric killed some time playing on his iphone.

I killed some time taking shots of the beautiful scenery.

Bill and Michelle killed some time snuggling up.

We watched a lovely sunset, which doesn't happen all that often in Washington and then we all cuddled under blankets and watched the fireworks over the water. Everyone honked their boat horns for the finale. THe kids were adorable and fell asleep on the drive home at midnight.
3 comments:
You have no idea how lucky you are to be so close to family. I would give anything to be back in Washington. It looked like so much fun.
That was an amazing day and we had such a great time. Thanks so much for sharing this memory. I love the pictures!
Mom
p.s. Liz, don't worry, we will all make it up to you when you finally get to move closer to home. We miss you terribly.
Love you!
Julie, i think this is pretty much the best 4th of July ever. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment