Sunday, August 2, 2009

Camping

Anna is enjoying the fire at the ward campout. The church owns some property a little north of us and our ward does a camp out here a couple of times during the summer.

Pretty girl.
This swing is awesome. This is Liam and his friend Colton.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Anna is such a darling cutie!
I read on the news that Seattle area had a record breaking heat wave. Wow! My kids just walk around in nothing but their underwear/diaper to help stay cool.

Heather said...

wow! anna is getting more grown up every time i see her! just beautiful!

Liz said...

I finally got a camera that came with a program that lets you change the format of the video. I think it took about same time as other video cause I just set it up and did some stuff around the house and next thing I knew it was done.

Granma 'Chelle and Granpa Bill said...

What a lot of fun. I miss you all.
Mom

Becky said...

I love Anna's curls. What a pretty girl.