Monday, August 31, 2009

Girls Day Out




I must apologize for the smallness of these here pics. Please feel free to double click for better viewing. ( I am too lazy to adjust them). My dear friend and former roommate Krista came to town a few weeks ago. She, Chandra ( another dear friend and former rommate) and I had an adventurous day together. We had a fabulous meal at a lovely restaraunt overlooking Pikes Place, followed by a wild ride on the Seattle Duck Tour Bus. This entailed clapping, stomping feet, doing the wave, yelling and singing to old classics, like She's a brick house and a couple of Hammer songs. The Eveing was ended with a little Bookstore browsing and a Piano bar. Elton John, being it on.
Just wanted to say thank you to CHandra for a fun day and Cheers to good friends.

1 comment:

Heather said...

looks like you guys had a ton of mini fun!!!