Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of School (and the second)


I have been ill and was a little unprepared for Liam's first day of school. I raced to buy school supplies the day before it started and we just made it to school on the first day. Although it is only 2 1/2 hours each day, there is something final about it and my heart is aching a little. But we are super excited for the school years and can't wait to go to school programs and to see Liams progress.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Before I forget, I was totally going to get Liam's I love Goooo shirt for Ian! I think I'm still going to.
The school is gorgous! Liam reminds me so much of how Isabel acts when put on the spotlight. And since when is Kindergarten only 2.5 long!? I thought it was an all day thing. The school system is awfully different here in the south. Izzy is in PreK for 6.5 hours long.
I loved that Michelle was there for you. Hope you get better soon. Still dont know the details of how it went at the doctor.