
Grandama Chelle was an incredible help to Julie who otherwise would have wandered around aimlessly I''m sure. She got to relive Teacherhood and watch her first Grandson being launched into the big bad world.

THe kids all line up behind their teacher until the Bell rings. Liam is working on recognizing his teachers sign that says "Ms. Breer". I walk him to the line each day but eventually his will be dropped off and walk there himself.

Here we have Liam taking a break from the weight of the rather large back pack which he is not accustomed to carrying.

Off he goes to his classroom.

He has expressed that He hates school and does not want to go each day. They do not have any toys you see. I think he secretly likes it but is too embarrassed to show his excitement. Anna keeps asking where Liam is each day and is doing some adjusting as well.
1 comment:
What a very lucky grandmother I was to have been there with Liam on his first days of kindergarten. I loved this more than you can know. Thank you, Liam, for letting me join you! I love you and your family. See you soon. Love, GrandmaChelle
Post a Comment