Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Heather got this awesome sorcerers hat when she bought some cotton candy.
She was nice enough to share and Anna devoured her sugary portion.
The only pictures that really turned out were at the intermission. So here we have cute Obi enjoying the Circus atmosphere.
This pic cracks me up. Liam's face seriously looked just like this for the entire night. Whenever we do anything exciting like this his face looks this and I ask him afterwards if he even had any fun and he'll tell me about everything in detail and he'll describe just how much fun it was. I think he's a studier.
THis was pretty much our view the entire time. We saw giant cannons, people walking on the ceiling, an elephant disappear before our eyes, and some pretty cool tricks. All in all it was good cousin fun. Thanks for sharing it with us Mann Family.

2 comments:

Heather said...

dude. that night totally rocked! thanks for thinking of it in the first place!!!!

Granma 'Chelle and Granpa Bill said...

Oh.......I must be there next time! I have loved the circus since I was a very little girl. Hooray for the joys!!!