Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hi Dude


We hardly ever go shopping as a family, clearly because it is complete chaos with the kids. Liam and Anna team up against Eric and I and we end up chasing them around the store, Eric usually laughing with them, me having heart attacks because they are not under the rack of clothes that I thought they had hidden in. They, on the other hand thoroughly enjoy themselves and see this as a time to bond as brother and sister. Prior to this video they ran recklessly away from us wearing hats and saying "Hey dude" to everyone. Warning: This video may contain high decibels that may damage ones ear.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Ha ha ha! Hi dude, hi dude, hi dude, hi dude. Sounds like a flash back to Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Brooke said...

They must be hanging out with the Manns a lot lately... DUDE:)

Granma 'Chelle and Granpa Bill said...

I think she looks, sounds and wiggles just like Shirley Temple. Althought the "Hi Dude" is certainly a more modern phrase. So, so adorable.