
The boys and the queens. The Girls La Cross Royalty trailed behind Connor and Liam for the tractor train.

This is Eric's "why am I such a sucker for my cute little girl" face. He knees are being smashed to pulp in this picture.

Connor and Liam had a good time figuring out how to work as a team on the barrels. These are apparently a part of a tractor but I'm not sure which part.

Heather and Evan had a race. They got in trouble for going to fast and I have to say Heather that I think Evan won. Sorry.

It was a beautiful day, the kids had a ball playing together and the we love that Heather and Evan took the time and effort to drive up and sleep over at our place. Thanks guys!
3 comments:
whatever julie. i totally won! love you and can't wait for next weekends farm pictures!!!
That is the most wonderful farm day. I love their unique activities. Wish we had experienced such things with our little family..........how delightful.
Love,
Mom
Nails in the stump what a cool idea. Patti C
Post a Comment