Sunday, November 1, 2009
Happy Halloween
This is a video of what Liam did pretty much all of Halloween day. We had a list of scary type music playing and he fell in love with the theme to the movie "Gremlins". He has a book with illustrations of Gremlins and he would listen to the song over and over while just staring at that one page. Eventually spooky dancing broke out. He didn't stop asking Eric questions about Gremlins for 2 hours straight. Obsessed I tell you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Its been forever since I've seen Gremlins. Pretty awesome costumes! someday I'll be able to get isabel excited about being a witch instead of the usual fairy or princess. I can't believe Eric still has the wrestling mask! Cool!
What a great kid. He's so funny. I'm sure Anna just thinks he's the best!
Post a Comment