Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Opening presents

Liam was so sweet and opened all the cards first. All the home made cards were so cute too.
This is Liam's good friend from school. He told me that a friend teased him that Heather and he were going to get married. I asked what he said in return and he replied" I said, Heather, will you marry me?" She said yes.

He's really into ocean life if you can't tell by the theme, so we gave him a ship with a deep sea submarine like in The Life Aquatic.
He wore his Dizzy bus T-shirt for the next 3 days and told me over and over again thank you for the scooter and the boat. What more could I ask for?

1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

Looks like a great party. I love all the fun things you did for the ocean theme. Was there a cake? Wish I could have made one for him...