Anna wore her "farmer pants" for the first time and went for her first sleigh ride the day after Christmas. We went to a park by the home I grew up in and rode on the same hill I spent all my winters on. Aahhh, nostalgia. It was only about 20-30 degrees out, so when we skid to a stop at the bottom of the hill we had to stretch our mouths out before we could talk.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
post Christmas sledding
Anna wore her "farmer pants" for the first time and went for her first sleigh ride the day after Christmas. We went to a park by the home I grew up in and rode on the same hill I spent all my winters on. Aahhh, nostalgia. It was only about 20-30 degrees out, so when we skid to a stop at the bottom of the hill we had to stretch our mouths out before we could talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment