Anna and Liam celebrate Anna's graduation from diapers appropriately by wearing them in mockery on their heads. This is how much of our post Christmas time has been spent. Hanging out in the house and getting crazy with what it holds.
I'm being chicken and waiting till we move to our next place before I train Ian. I probably should've started already but its such a pain to do. Hate cleaning up the "oops". Izzy would love to join Anna and have a full out frilly day. She doesn't do that too much anymore.
So, is Liam going to grow up to be an underwear model or what. The way he's staring down the camera has me thinking he's going to be posing for pics some day.
2 comments:
I'm being chicken and waiting till we move to our next place before I train Ian. I probably should've started already but its such a pain to do. Hate cleaning up the "oops".
Izzy would love to join Anna and have a full out frilly day. She doesn't do that too much anymore.
So, is Liam going to grow up to be an underwear model or what. The way he's staring down the camera has me thinking he's going to be posing for pics some day.
Post a Comment