Adventures in everyday life
Everything is so perfect. What fun. Love the dress, the decorations, the hats, food, "eat me" cupcakes... everything!!!
So creative! I really need to look up Esty some more. I so need to make a dress like that for Izzy. Just love it all! Fabulous Julie! Miss you.
I absolutely love the outfit--Anna looks adorable. I can't believe she is 3 already. Man the time flies quickly.
Anna is a perfect Alice!The party looks like it was magical, Julie. I'm going to have flowers with googly eyes at my next tea party, no question!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Everything is so perfect. What fun. Love the dress, the decorations, the hats, food, "eat me" cupcakes... everything!!!
So creative! I really need to look up Esty some more. I so need to make a dress like that for Izzy. Just love it all! Fabulous Julie! Miss you.
I absolutely love the outfit--Anna looks adorable. I can't believe she is 3 already. Man the time flies quickly.
Anna is a perfect Alice!
The party looks like it was magical, Julie. I'm going to have flowers with googly eyes at my next tea party, no question!
Post a Comment