I forgot about the Denali. Thats got to make camping a bit more comfortable. I seriously need to learn how to cook with a dutch oven. Seriously, Brie? Wow. Thats so weird how much Evan knows how to cook compared to Shaun who screws up Mac&Cheese.
I'm starting to see the same thing with Isabel about the pic on Liam in time out. She's getting smarter about it and I'm having to find different ways to correct her misbehavior.
1 comment:
I forgot about the Denali. Thats got to make camping a bit more comfortable.
I seriously need to learn how to cook with a dutch oven. Seriously, Brie? Wow. Thats so weird how much Evan knows how to cook compared to Shaun who screws up Mac&Cheese.
I'm starting to see the same thing with Isabel about the pic on Liam in time out. She's getting smarter about it and I'm having to find different ways to correct her misbehavior.
Post a Comment