At six years old Liam lost his first tooth while brushing his teeth. He also has started combing his own hair. He is loving first grade and is vigilant about doing his homework each day. He is doing well in his gymnastics class and they are moving him to a more advanced class due to his monkey like abilities.
He continues to love art and music and legos. here is a self portrait in watercolor and a pattern he made. I miss having him around the house but I am so proud of how mature he is becoming while having adventures in social life and school.

He continues to love art and music and legos. here is a self portrait in watercolor and a pattern he made. I miss having him around the house but I am so proud of how mature he is becoming while having adventures in social life and school.


2 comments:
I love Liam's hair. So cute that he combs it now. Miss those kids.
Liam! What wonderful art. Keep up the excellent work. I can't wait to see you soon.
Love,
GrandmaChelle
Post a Comment