
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Family visits
Jon, Desi and Seth came to visit just in time for the colorful autumn leaves and halloween activities. Speaking of Halloween, I am sorry to report that I took all of our pictures with out a memory card and so you will not be viewing our hallowed evening. But here's some stuff you can see. Jon cuddling on the couch at 6:45 am every morning with all the kids watching cartoons.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Dont tell him I said this, but Jon looks really ummmm, different. Maybe its because he's not wearing glasses.
Anyway, you guys looked like you had so much fun! Anna is so incredibley adorable! Such a sweet family. Miss you more everytime I look at your blog.
ummmm..Julie, don't tell Liz, but I read your blog too.
I had lasik done last year. Glad to be out of the specs.
Post a Comment