Saturday, June 13, 2009

Flashback Fridays

Remember when Eric was in a band and it was the 90's? Oh wait, this was in 2005.

6 comments:

Evan said...

dude that is awesome!

Heather said...

dude. that is totally awesome. and also, i want him to grow it long again. and also another also. i really want to get that picture of both he and i with our twin hair!

Anonymous said...

dude, I had forgotten how awesome my older bearded sister was

Granma 'Chelle and Granpa Bill said...

Yikes! .....Oh.........Eric......don't you ever grow your hair long again.........how nice to have forgotten........such things that mothers must cope with.....Love you, my son....
from the mother, of course....

Becky said...

I love the flashback Fridays! Keep them coming.

Brooke said...

Julie... remind me, when was this? I feel like I remember this picture being taken. I can see you and Peter in the back... where was this?