
seriously Liam, there are no expectati0ns from your parents to be like your Dad, but I had to share these at least for the Grandparents' sake. There is nothing more fun than playing some music, working on some projects and spying on my son contently drawing near me. Liam spends about 50% of his days outside of school drawing.

Something will suddenly inspire him and gets becomes very serious and will not let me see anything until he is completely done. I never know what he will draw. I'm usually surprised and would have no idea that he was thinking about the things he drew. It's like peaking into your child's mind. Above is obviously a monster truck show and above that is musical instruments.

So far this year we have had 4 letters to Santa, all sealed and covered with illustrations like this one. Notice the knot in the tree trunk, the banister and that the little boy is dreaming of presents. (Double click to see the pictures better, Mom, that means you.)

The letters to Santa are usually filled with pictures like this one. He asked politely asked if it is proper to ask Santa for more than one thing. He was really worried he would offend Santa if he asked for too much.
4 comments:
I love Liam's creativity. He is definitely talented.
Liam's got some serious skills! Wow. Izzy is only now enjoying art. She kept getting frustrated before, but preschool is helping her much better than I can.
Jake will be so proud of Liam's musical instruments and monster trucks. Atta kid.
AMAZING! Definitely takes after his two hightly gifted and creative parents! You need to help out my Benson. His mother is seriously lacking in the creativity skills department:)
Post a Comment