The Brute. If you wore a costume you got sent to the front of the line to get in. This guys was made of cardboard with a bike helmet acting as a crotch guard and a monkey mask to complete the Brute costume.
This kind of gives you an idea of what it looked like inside.
Eric signing autographs....
I was proud of Eric and It was fun to see his work on a big scale. And who can say no to a hot date when your married with kids, am I right?

4 comments:
He's actually signing autographs?!! Thats so weird. and cool.
I can't show shaun this post otherwise he'll get a serious case of depression. poor guy.
Awesome date night.
Congratulations! Looks like a lot of crazy fun. Well done, Eric. Well done, to the supportive wife, Julie!!!
That looks so awesome. Congratulations Eric! He's a rock star, live large, 5 cars....I don't remember the rest.
Why did you feel guilty taking the pic of the little boy?
I want an autograph!!! Congrats Eric!
Post a Comment