I've been teaching Liam Piano because he is constantly singing or making music with whatever he can get his hands on. Lately he likes to serenade Anna.
That is just about the sweetest thing ever! I just love those two. Anna is so much into dress up stuff than Izzy was. So cute! Hows the piano thing going? Started Isabel on it a little bit to see how she'd do and I can't tell if I should continue or not.
3 comments:
That is just about the sweetest thing ever! I just love those two. Anna is so much into dress up stuff than Izzy was. So cute!
Hows the piano thing going? Started Isabel on it a little bit to see how she'd do and I can't tell if I should continue or not.
Oh wow! this is the most adorable little moment. Liam is truly talented in so many ways --- even with music. Anna is hilariously darling.
i don't know what exactly it is, but the guitar he is playing seems to fit perfectly, like some minimalistic folksy accompaniment.
Post a Comment