Sunday, April 11, 2010

Conversations

Anna is hanging out at the park with Grandma while curiousity gets the best of her and she eats some grass. Consequently she gets sick and throws it up.
Grandma- Little girls don't eat grass, animals eat grass. Like cows, cows eat grass.
Anna- Dragons eat cows.


While watching "Under the Sea" I'max movie a pair of Cuddle fish begin their mating ritual.
Liam- I know why they call them hug fish! Because they like to hug for a long time!
Dad- Hug fish? What are hug fish?
Liam - look of frusteration on his face that screams "why don't you ever know what I'm talking about?!"
Dad- (Light bulk clicks on) Oh, you mean the cuddle fish.

2 comments:

Heather said...

WHY DON'T YOU EVER KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!! ha. that's funny.

Liz said...

children's perceptive of things are always refreshing. gives you a whole new outlook on things sometimes.