alright Bensons, fess up! I know one of you made this. Who was it? Whoever it was, Anna has deemed it the sugar plum fairy tutu and cannot stop spinning when it is on. She loves it!
So cute, Julie! I gave Dan's two girls (Avery age 6 and Bristol age 2) tutus for Christmas. Avery wears hers every day when she gets home from school. I'm not domestic--I got them at Costco!
3 comments:
Love the new pics and updates. What a great holiday! Wish we could have been there... next time!
Yay! Anna looks adorable! I'm glad she likes it. :)
I put a tutorial for the tutu on my blog, btw. When I was done, I kind of wanted one for myself. . . :)
So cute, Julie! I gave Dan's two girls (Avery age 6 and Bristol age 2) tutus for Christmas. Avery wears hers every day when she gets home from school. I'm not domestic--I got them at Costco!
Post a Comment